The Vision for VAS Hanoi is to be the leading private semi international school of Ha Noi. VAS Hanoi provides a high quality education service to boys and girls of Primary, Secondary and High School age.
In more specific terms, this means that VAS Hanoi aims to:
• prepare students for entry to Universities in Vietnam and overseas;
• raise students' ability in the four English language skills of speaking, listening, reading and writing, through continuous lessons with native English language teachers and through exposure to contemporary teaching methodologies;
• help students develop confidence and excellence in communication and in expressing their opinions, and to take a leadership role as a member of the global community;
• provide for students development opportunities inside and outside the scope of the standard curriculum in:
- respect for other cultures and religions
- awareness of those who are less fortunate
- awareness of social justice issues
- promotion of leadership within the student body
- development of physical, emotional and social competence.
• recognise, value and support the key role of teaching staff in promoting excellence and student welfare;
• provide a safe and secure physical environment for students and staff;
• encourage and model appropriate high ethical and moral standards in academic and social behaviour.